It’s impossible to forget your first glimpse of the Havasu Canyon. Approaching the rim from the surrounding plateau, the landscape gives no hint of the nearby wonders that await, fantastically colored in brilliant blue-green waterfalls, red stones, orange bands and gold sunshine. Our hiking exploration focuses on a small but incredibly beautiful part of the canyon known as Havasupai, a magical oasis in a remote section of the Grand Canyon.
1 night hotel in Flagstaff
Total hike: 10 miles.
3 nights camping at Havasupai Campground.
8 miles round trip.
This is a day at leisure during which you have the choice of relaxing by the waterfalls, exploring the mines and caves found in the canyon or visiting the village.
1 night hotel in Sedona.
1 night hotel in Phoenix.
- All Arizona ground transportation.
- 3 nights of hotel accommodations
- 3 nights Havasupai Campground
- All permits and fees
- Expert and experienced guide services with wilderness first aid certification
- Backpacking and camping equipment
Only 8 spots available on this tour. Reserve your place on this adventure with a $200.00 fully refundable deposit.
- 10 miles backpacking round trip from Hualapai hill top to Supai Village and then 2 more miles to our campground.
- 2000 feet elevation change from top of canyon to the Supai Village.
All rates are per person, based on double occupancy.