Tours depart every week
This overland tour is an affordable way to see the natural wonders of Zimbabwe and Botswana which include:
- Be awestruck by Victoria Falls – one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. Statistically speaking it is the largest waterfall in the world due to the combination of width and height making it the largest single sheet of water. Known as Mosi-oa-Tunya meaning “smoke that thunders” and when you visit you will understand why.
- Enjoy wildlife viewing from the land and boat as you journey around Chobe National Park, known for having one of the largest elephant populations in Africa with an estimated 50,000 gentle giants congregating near the mighty Zambezi River.
- Explore the Okavango Delta, which results from the Okavango river flowing into the desert. The Okavango extends across an area of 2,315 to 5,791 square miles and while not the largest delta, it is the only one of 3 deltas that is accessible and which brings a concentration of wildlife to its life-giving waters. Take a flight over the Okavango to appreciate its sheer size and beauty.
- Baobab Trees need to be seen to be believed. The oldest tree on record was 1,275 years old and has a circumference of 154 feet. The San people believe that the Baobab tree offended God and in response the tree was planted upside down.
- Interact with the incredible San people who survive in these desert conditions through their strong connection to nature, and have called the Kalahari home for tens of thousands of years.