If you’re looking for an adventurous tour to Hawaii, then the Natural Wonders Hawaii Adventure to Kauai & Maui is a perfect fit. Kauai is the northern most island in the Hawaii chain. The island is entwined with sharp mountain spurs, lush valleys, and jagged cliffs, all draped in a canopy of emerald. Kauai appeals to many people because of its dramatic beauty, abundance of activities, and laid back atmosphere. Whether hiking the Na Pali Coast, sunbathing in Poipu, or exploring the expansive Waimea Canyon, the views are phenomenal. The timeless beauty and allure of Kauai is what makes it such a treasured destination.
Maui offers heavenly beaches and scenic natural wonders to feed your love of nature. Discover your own reasons to love Maui as you stroll the seaside streets of Lahaina and the lovely beaches of Kaanapali. Feel the mana (power) of Haleakala National Park or discover the arts and culture of Kahului and Upcountry Maui. Your vacation on the “Valley Isle” promises to be unforgettable. “Maui no ka oi,” or “Maui is the best.”
5 nights at a resort in the Kapa’a area
Cost Is Person and Includes:
- Hawaii inter-island flights
- All Hawaii ground transportation
- All hotel accommodations sharing double room including Kapaa, Kauai pre-tour night
- All permits and fees
- 2 days snorkeling and gear (scuba diving is not included)
- Expert and experienced guide services with wilderness first aid certification
- Group limited to 8 people
- Airfare from the Continent
- 3 out of 5 – Includes outdoor activities of hiking, kayaking, snorkeling.
- Requires an average level of fitness.
- Standard Service Level – comfortable tourist class hotels
- All rates are per person, based on double occupancy.
Group is limited to 8 people. Secure your spot with a $300 deposit per person.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review