Experience the diversity of the beautiful Rainbow Nation of South Africa on Natural Wonders Tour’s South Africa Highlights tour. Take a safari to see the Big Five in the Kruger Park, learn about Soweto and visit the apartheid museum, enjoy the stunning vistas on the beautiful Panorama Route and Garden Route, and explore the beautiful city of Cape Town where you can find the majestic natural wonder of Table Mountain and world-class wineries. South Africa Highlights tour includes:
- Table Mountain with its famous table cloth cloud, was chosen in 2012 by a global poll as one of the new 7 Natural Wonder’s of the World
- Visit the Cape Peninsula to view where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet at the Southern-most tip of the African Continent
- Savor the beauty of the Cape Winelands which are nestled under the mountains in scenic valleys
- Experience the Garden Route filled with raw beauty from the rivers flowing to the sea, the waterfalls, whale watching to Tsitsikamma National Park, a fairy tale forest that may have been the inspiration for Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings, as he was born in South Africa.
- Marvel at the mysterious and breathtaking limestone formations in a wide variety of natural colors in the Cango Caves.
- Fall in love with the majestic elephants as you interact with and touch these emotionally intelligent creatures at the Elephant Sanctuary
- Be swept away by the sheer number of birds (3000) at the award-winning Birds of Eden Bird Sanctuary which is the largest free-flight aviary in the world. In 2014 they won the World Responsible Tourism award.
- Enjoy the views on the magnificent Panorama Route where you will visit the 3rd largest canyon in the world and gaze through God’s Window.
- Make never-to-be-forgotten memories as you spot the Big Five animals as you go on safari in the Kruger Park area. Seeing these animals in the wild will capture your heart.